Suzanne G. Harper qualified as an Osteopath at the British College of Naturopathy and Osteopathy in 1973. She received a scholarship to study Acupuncture at the British Acupuncture College shortly after graduating in Osteopathy and obtained her Licentiate of Acupuncture with Honours in 1976.
She is currently in private practice at The London Medical Centre in Harley Street, London W1. Her osteopathic treatments are accepted by all the major medical insurers.
Suzanne G. Harper is a member of the following professional organisations:
- The General Osteopathic Council
- The British Acupuncture Council
- NLPtCA (Neuro Linguistic Psychotherapy and Counselling Association)
- UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy)
- The General Council and Register of Naturopaths
- The General Register of Naturopaths